Thursday, November 09, 2006

The end of an era!!!

Can I just say how exciting it is to be so close to graduating? I registered for next semester's classes, and I was like "I just registered for the last time ever!" In about 3 weeks I'll get to apply for graduation. I can't wait! I had a little scare there for a minute when my practicum (which is basically an internship) wasn't set yet, and I only had 2 days until the deadline. But I got that worked out. I'll be working with the children's librarian at the Hilliard branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library. Hooray! Plus, I just finished one of my classes this semester; the other one will be done in about 5 weeks. It truly is the end of an era. The "era" being my educational career. I have been in school since I was five years old! That means I have been going to school for more years than I am willing to admit. In approximately 5 months time, I will be Master Tracy. How exciting! (At least for me, if not for the rest of the world.)

0 comments: