Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Short Update...

Okay. I feel bad that I have not been posting as much as I think I should on my blog here. There's not really anything new to report. Graduation is coming up this Saturday. I'm going with Karen and Anna up to Kent on Friday. We're getting a hotel room. (The only thing they had left was a smoking room, so we'll smell like ash trays by the time we leave.) Graduation starts at 10:00 on Saturday morning. Afterwards we're going to a reception held by the School of Library & Information Science for its grads. I'm glad Karen and Anna are willing to come with me. I hope they're not too bored. I'm the one graduating, and I think it sounds really boring. I imagine we will take many pictures, so I will post some of those next week. I promise.

1 comments:

Valarie said...

If I wasn't busting at the seams I would be there! I'm sad I don't get to come watch you graduate, no matter how boring it would be. :) I am sure the three of you will have a great time.