I must mention this book I am reading. I am really enjoying it. It is called Physik by Angie Sage. It's actually the third book in a trilogy. (The first two books are titled Magyk and Flyte.) It is a young adult fantasy-fiction book about a young boy named Septimus Heap. He is the seventh son of a seventh son, which makes him powerfully magical. I liked Magyk, which had a chapter about a "rubbish chute" that had me laughing out loud, and Flyte, but my favorite is Physik. If you're looking for a good book to read, give these three a try. Don't let their size discourage you. They are hefty books, but they are written for a young teen. It's not tough reading for an adult, but the story is good enough not to bore.
Let me know if you have read anything good. I'm always looking for suggestions!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Let me tell you about this great book...
Posted by Tracy B. at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The whole series is really good. I also enjoyed the "Fablehaven" series. "Ink heart" is fun too."Charlie Bone & the Children of the Red King" was fun easy reading. Reading is one of my healthier escapes. As oppossed to chocolate & doughnuts.
Let me know if you need any other ideas.
Bonnie
Post a Comment