Yes. It's been two months since I have written anything. I don't know if people even look at my blog anymore, or if they just assume I have fallen off the face of the planet. I'm still here. Yea!!
Nothing too exciting has been happening. My parents came to visit last week. We had a trip to Disney World planned while they were here. Well, they had a trip planned. Originally, Mom and Dad were going to take Mikaily (Valarie's oldest); then I asked for a day off at work so I could tag along; then Kyle (Valarie's second oldest) got invited; then Val decided to come also. Well, the kids ended up getting sick, and the trip ended up being just us "adults". We had a great time. We decided to go to Epcot, where there is a World Showcase. If you've never been there, it's just a small taste of some of the countries around the world including Mexico, France, England, Morocco, China, Japan, America (of course), Italy, Germany, and Canada. Mom, Val, and I decided to take pictures in all the different countries.
Sunday, November 09, 2008
It's been two months!
Posted by Tracy B. at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ha! We are awesome. That was a fun trip. Except for the whole silent-vomit-in-the car thing.....
hee hee those pics aew cute!
whats this about silent vomiting??? sounds like an interesting story!!!
I loved going to the World Showcase when I was in Florida. Very cute pictures. And yes, I still look at your blog. =)
Post a Comment