Monday, December 04, 2006

O, Christmas Tree!


Last night for Family Home Evening, we decorated our Christmas tree. Well, I should say I decorated our Christmas tree. Anna and Mark just kind of watched. Matt was interested in looking through the boxes of ornaments, but he kept bumping his head on the edge of the box, which made him mad. It's a very eclectic tree because I had my decorations (which are all red and purple), and Anna had hers (which are all animals). We pulled stuff out of our boxes and laughed because our styles don't really match at all. We've had this discussion several times before, usually in reference to clothing. If you peek into my closet, you will see clothes of every color while her closet is filled with grays and blacks. Her taste is much more subdued than mine is. So, when I pulled out my oversized glass bulb ornament that is bright purple and decorated with feathers, and she pulled out her little glass figurine of a bear dressed as a soldier, we both had to laugh. Anyway, here's what the finished product looks like:

0 comments: