I finally got to meet Devyn. I came to Florida for a visit. I had my 2nd interview for a library job. While I was here, I got to meet my niece Devyn. Devyn is my older sister Jill's first baby. She is about 4 months old. I took this short video of her laughing. The hands you see and the voice you hear are those of my other sister Valarie, who was showing me how to get Devyn to laugh. I did manage to make her laugh at me, but it was not in this way. She laughed at me when I held her high up over my head and let her drip drool on my face. Hey, it's all worth it for the cute laugh!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Meet Devyn
Posted by Tracy B. at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment