Sunday, June 17, 2007

Blue Man Group

Last night I got to see the Blue Man Group. Holy cow, it was so much fun! I went with my Dad, Drew (brother), and Jason (brother-in-law) over to Orlando to Universal Studios, where the Blue Man Group performs daily. We were in the second row center. They gave us ponchos in case we got splashed by paint. Although none of us got splashed by paint, one of the blue men threw a marshmellow and tried to get it into my dad's mouth; the kid sitting next to my dad got hit by bananas; and I had to duck to avoid being pelted in the face by a small jello mold. We all had a really great time. It was a lot more funny than I thought it was going to be. For example, before the show even started, there were these electronic message boards that prompted the whole audience to say happy birthday to people; we all had to congratulate a guy who was there that won the gold medal in curling at the last winter olympics; and we had to walk some woman named Wendy through an exercise to get rid of her headache. The show was just as funny, and the music was really cool. I'm glad I got to go. If you every have the opportunity to see the Blue Man Group, I highly recommend it.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Glad you had fun. I saw "Blue Man Group" in Boston. It was very interesting! Sam is hoping to take his fiance to the show in Las Vegas. I'll have to tell him you recommend it.