My reaction to that car...
CREEPY!!! I can't believe all those doll heads. That is totally crazy! At first I saw it and thought, "Why would she think of me when she saw that?" I know it's not because the 3rd doll from the left looks just like me, right? Anyway, I understand why you thought of me. It's because all the weird things I look up on eBay, isn't it?
For those who don't know the story, Anna sent me a picture of this car that she saw when coming home from Red, White, and Boom. Apparenlty this is the second car this guy has "decorated." The first one was in the Doo Dah parade the next day, and then it was entered into the Kentucky crafts and hobbies museum.
Leave it to you, Anna, to strike up a friendship with the weird guy in the the creepy-mobile!



2 comments:
CREEPY!!!
That's just freaky. People are weird!!!!
Post a Comment