Friday, December 14, 2007

5,000,000 Christmas Lights!

Today I had to drive to Orlando to take and Drew and Marquesas to the airport. (They are spending Christmas in Europe.) Since I was going over that way, I decided to take Devyn along and stop at Disney's MGM Studios to see their giant Christmas light display. The lights are all taken from a family's house (or farm?) in Alabama, and now Disney puts them up on their movie set lot at MGM. The lights are choreographed to the music, as you can see in the short video below...

Here we are approaching the main Disney gate...
This is Devyn rocking out to a band. She loves music. She grabbed the try on her stroller to pull herself upright so she could bounce up and down to the music.
Here we are at the lights. She looked straight up pretty much the entire time. She also tried to catch the "snow" (soap bubbles).
We had a really good time!




1 comments:

Valarie said...

Dang. I wish we could have gone with you guys. That is a whole lotta lights!