My brother Drew is an excellent guitar player. (Real guitar, not Guitar Hero guitar.) Whenever he comes over, he wants to play the game. Drew and Marquesas were at my apartment last week, so we broke it out. I played with Drew for a while. When I quit, Evan (my 3 year old nephew) asked if it was his turn next. So he "played" with Uncle Drew. (Really, Drew played on one player, and we didn't plug Evan's controller in. But he didn't know that, of course. He thought he was totally rocking out.) I thought these pictures were so cute. Evan is so tiny! He concentrates so hard on the game.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Guitar Hero
My brother Drew is an excellent guitar player. (Real guitar, not Guitar Hero guitar.) Whenever he comes over, he wants to play the game. Drew and Marquesas were at my apartment last week, so we broke it out. I played with Drew for a while. When I quit, Evan (my 3 year old nephew) asked if it was his turn next. So he "played" with Uncle Drew. (Really, Drew played on one player, and we didn't plug Evan's controller in. But he didn't know that, of course. He thought he was totally rocking out.) I thought these pictures were so cute. Evan is so tiny! He concentrates so hard on the game.
Posted by Tracy B. at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Those pictures are so great! I am going to have to steal them from you. I love the one where Evan is looking up at Drew.
Tracy! I love your blog! (found you through Kari's blog... don't you love links?) I have never heard of that game but I can totally picture you rocking out.:) Love you lots.
This is so cute Tracy! How are you? Have you made new friends in Fl.! I bet you lOVE the weather! And being close to family. I don't really miss OHIO, but I DO miss my family a lot, wish they were like your parents and were converted to sunshine! Take Care!
Post a Comment