Friday, May 23, 2008

GOOGLE Photos

Val didn't tag me for this, but since I like it, I'm going to do it anyway. All answers to questions are in the form of a picture found at Google Images.

Age on my next birthday:

Place I want to visit:
My favorite thing:

Favorite place:

Favorite food:
Favorite color:

Town I live in:
Name of past/present pet:
Nickname I've had:
College major:

First job:
Goal for next year:




4 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

Your goal for next year is to go grey, grow old and wear funny hats??? J/K this was fun huh! But took way too much time VAL! :)

Moms Are Contagious said...

I was tagged to do this as well...it was a lot of fun, right? Can you guess my nickname?

Mrs. Blimes said...

its yellow! i just thought that was a pretty picture!!!

Michelle said...

The girls liked Gathering Blue. And it wasn't the exact same story but with different characters like all the other Lois Lowry books, similar themes though...