Okay, Cynthia, I gathered some movie quotes that you can try to figure out. I've been working on some other questions, but it's taking me longer than I thought it would. I'll post them as I finish them. Try the movie quotes first. Same as last time, the answers are at the bottom...
Oh, and a small hint... all of these quotes are from comedies.
1. "In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us."
2. "You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest… with… A HERRING!"
3. "Since the invention of the kiss, there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."
4. "I see you’re drinking 1%. Is that ‘cause you think you’re fat? ‘Cause you’re not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."
5. "Exercise makes endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't."
6. "Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good."
7. "So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
8. "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
Answers:
1. Three Amigos
2. Monty Python & the Holy Grail
3. The Princess Bride
4. Napoleon Dynamite
5. Legally Blonde
6. Mean Girls
7. Spaceballs
8. Airplane!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Say What!?! (Part 2)... for Cynthia
Posted by Tracy B. at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
all great movies. Great idea for a post. cute blog!
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment