Hello to everyone that reads this! I thought I would post a couple of pictures of Alaina and Devyn because I think they are cute. I love how Laney has her arms straight up in the air in the first picture. It's like "Hooray!" The second one I like because Devyn is leaning forward, which makes her look huge. Laney's just in the background chillin'. They're both so cute, and Jill and Valarie joke about how they are BFF's.

Now for a silly story...
The other morning I got up and got dressed. I lazed around a bit. (Some mornings I don't have to be at work until noon.) I decided I was hungry, so I got a jar of peanuts out of the cupboard. I wanted a glass of milk to go with them, so I got the milk out of the fridge and a clean glass. I then proceeded to pour the milk into the jar of peanuts. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. I was just too tired or something. Milk in Florida is very expensive. It's just under $5 for a gallon. It's like liquid gold. I totally wasted the last of the milk, and I had to throw out the almost full jar of peanuts. I guess I need to pay more attention!
In other news, I got a pet. It's a red betta fish that I named Boris. He swims around and around in his little fish bowl (that is also shaped like a fish). He's cool. He's real low maintenance, and I've had him for six days now and he's still alive. Boris rocks!
The other morning I got up and got dressed. I lazed around a bit. (Some mornings I don't have to be at work until noon.) I decided I was hungry, so I got a jar of peanuts out of the cupboard. I wanted a glass of milk to go with them, so I got the milk out of the fridge and a clean glass. I then proceeded to pour the milk into the jar of peanuts. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. I was just too tired or something. Milk in Florida is very expensive. It's just under $5 for a gallon. It's like liquid gold. I totally wasted the last of the milk, and I had to throw out the almost full jar of peanuts. I guess I need to pay more attention!
In other news, I got a pet. It's a red betta fish that I named Boris. He swims around and around in his little fish bowl (that is also shaped like a fish). He's cool. He's real low maintenance, and I've had him for six days now and he's still alive. Boris rocks!
3 comments:
you are hilarious! i love the story about the milk into the jar of peanuts...that totally made me laugh out loud! and i love that you got a fish named Boris...Collin's beta fish lived for almost 3 weeks...then he died. we had to give him a throne burial.
I agree. They are both really cute!:) That peanut jar story is hysterical.
You are so funny! I miss you. You've always made me laugh. Cute pictures of your nieces.
Post a Comment