Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Pet Peeves

So I haven't posted in like three weeks, and I figured I would write something because I have a little time tonight. Of course, I'm having trouble thinking of something to write about. I could give you an update in my life, but that's boring. I guess I'll share some of my pet peeves with you. Everyone has pet peeves; I'm no exception. Here are five things that drive me crazy:


1. I hate the phrase,"This is ridiculous!" It's much more constructive to say something like, "I don't understand."

2. I hate being called "Trace."

3. I hate sitting down on a public toilet seat that is warm. (It is a reminder that someone else's bare bum was just where yours is now. Gross!)

4. I hate it when someone comes up to the reference desk @ the library, asks a question, and then immediately answers their cell phone when it rings so you can't give them the answer to their question. So rude!

5. Paris Hilton. I don't understand. (See #1)

4 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

hee hee, i didnt know you hated when people called you trace...the toilet seat thing bugs me too!

Valarie said...

Haha! Paris Hilton. That is ridiculous. :p I say that a lot. I guess I bug you a lot. Although, that doesn't surprise me because I know you don't like being called Trace, but I do it anyways. Love ya!

Kari said...

I hate the cell phone thing too. When they'd do it I'd tell them to turn off their phone or to take their call out in the lobby and come back when they were through. Of course they didn't like me for it. Oh, well. I'm going to start back at the reference desk once a week for a few hours in September. We'll see how it goes.

Mrs. Blimes said...

i got it from leelou blogs..its a mormon gal out in utah! she has a bunch of cute ones!